Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"Murph" on Monday is MEAN !!!! 
My musings on my body the day after the workout named "Murph".(and I didn't even run the before and after one mile):
The day after 100 kipping pullups I cannot pick anything up with my arms. I have to balance things on my quads and heave them up using my forearms. This causes me to collapse on the floor because my quads are so sore from 300 squats that I have to drag my legs behind me in order to get anywhere. I have not made it anywhere today because dragging my legs behind me would require me to slither forward on my chest. My chest is caved in from 200 pushups. So, long story short, I am screwed. What to do?
Epsom salt baths - epsom salt has the ability to drag all those toxins out of your over-worked muscles.
Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar - provides natural cleansing, healing and energizing health qualities. 
Foam roller - lay on it, roll back and forth over sore areas and make sure you BREATHE. It hurts so good.
Massage - need I say more?

Today I am doing all of the above. And alot of moaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment