Sunday, August 19, 2012

     I am so thankful that I have a body that can perform well during my boot camp workouts, climb to the top of  14'ers without thinking twice, run the newest mountain trail right when it opens and go to yoga on a regular basis so that I stay flexible. I plan on living to a "ripe old age". And I plan on doing all of the activities I do today. So. I HAVE TO MAKE EXERCISE A PRIORITY IN MY DAILY LIFE. No matter how busy I get, no matter how many things are put on my to-do list, no matter what shows up during the day, no matter what trys to get in my way, I HAVE TO KEEP THE BIG PICTURE IN SIGHT.  I am aging. I want to be self-sufficient as I age. I don't want to have my age or my health stop me. Don't let this happen to you:


5 years goes by in a flash. You matter. Your life matters. Stop making excuses. We all have the same 24 hours in a day. Take one of them to get the exercise you need to live well as you age. Get to boot camp where you can jump, pull, push, drag, climb, swing, lift, run and row yourself younger every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment