Monday, July 30, 2012

The tires have been returned. Granted, they are chained together outside the gym, but at least they are back home. Thank all the women who came to boot camp today for helping me complete all the exercises that the ransom note required in order to ensure their safe return. Oh, that's right, you had to do them as they were the workout for the day:)


So there you go. Get yourself to boot camp, ESPECIALLY when your life gets crazy. And, when you reach for food, any food, pause and ask yourself:
  • Am I tired?
  • Am I stressed?
  • Am I bored?
  • Am I thirsty?
Or am I really hungry? Most of the time it is one of the above. If you choose to eat it anyway, pay attention to how it makes you FEEL.

  • If you feel sluggish, bloated, gassy or tired after eating it, that food does not serve you. Eliminate it from your diet.
  • If you choose to continue to eat it, don't degrade yourself. It was a CHOICE you made. Accept it and move on. Maybe next time you won't choose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment